Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME ("Terms"), ARE A BINDING AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN YOU ( the person or entity accepting this Agreement: "End Users", "Authors", "Author Agents" , "Content Provider" and "Publishers" as defined below) AND Prowesspub.com (a Gantec Publishing Solutions affiliate) through their web site (the "Site")
By using the Services available on the www.Prowesspub.com Site, you agree to the terms governing the applications, features and functionality available on or through the Site. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use the service.
In order to use the Services of Prowess you:
- Accept the terms and conditions in this Agreement by clicking the "I accept" button at the bottom of this page;
- Registered for an account at our web site, the homepage of which is at www.prowesspub.com by providing your real first and last name, valid address, valid phone number, valid email address and any other required information
- Be able to lawfully enter into contracts.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME ("Terms"), ARE A BINDING AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN YOU ( the person or entity accepting this Agreement: "End Users", "Authors", "Author Agents", "Content Provider" and "Publishers" as defined below) AND Prowesspub.com (a Gantec Publishing Solutions affiliate) through their web site (the "Site")
Payment & Fulfillment policy
- All Prowess Professional Publishing Services must be paid for in full, before any work will commence. Purchases of publishing services indicate explicit agreement to Terms and Conditions. There are no exceptions.
- You will have 60 days to activate your service from the date of purchase. Activation of services is defined as, submission by you and acceptance by Prowess of the completed redemption form or submission of the information necessary to fulfill your requested service. In the event you do not activate the service within 60 days, the service will be forfeited and not eligible for refund.
- Once the service has been activated, you will have 180 days to complete your project without incurring any additional fees. If you need more than 180 days to complete your project, you will need to notify your Services Coordinator. Prowess will make a determination to place the job on hold and will notify you of such. It will be your responsibility to email Prowess when you are ready to continue. If you do not complete your project within 180 days and have not previously notified Prowess through your services coordinator, you will forfeit the fee and will not be eligible for a refund. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. THROUGH THE PURCHASE OF THE SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND WILL ADHERE TO THIS POLICY.
- Prowess’ policy is to collect payment at the time the service is purchased. All purchases must be made online at www.prowesspub.com. Prowess accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. Purchases made with fraudulent or insufficient funds will automatically terminate service agreement.
- All amounts contemplated in this Agreement will be expressed and displayed in Indian Rupees, and all payments contemplated by this Agreement will be made in Indian Rupees.
- Royalties: For content distributed and resold through our Marketplace or our distribution partners, 90% of the net wholesale price we receive from the sale or other licensed use
- Paying in full for service before work will commence and payment must be made via Prowess' accepted payment options at www.prowesspub.com. Prowess accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
- Activating your service within 60 days from the date of purchase through completion and submission of redemption form or submission of the information necessary to fulfill your requested service. Instructions will be emailed directly to your email address that is associated with your Prowess account.
- Maintaining an active email account to be used as the main source of communication for all Prowess correspondence and notifying Prowess in the event that email address changes. In the event you change your email address, your Prowess account should be updated.
- Supplying all necessary materials and files that meet Prowess’ Services Content requirements, to complete your Professional Publishing Service. In the event you cannot provide the necessary materials, for any reason, and Prowess has not yet commenced work on your behalf, you may request a full refund via email within 30 days from the date of purchase, minus a non-refundable administrative fee of ₹3345.82.
- Agreeing to any additional charges required to fulfill a requested service that is outside the scope of the service purchased. In the event you make a request for additional services not included in your originally purchased service, you understand that no services will be performed until payment in full has been received by Prowess. You will be notified prior to incurring additional charges.
- Downloading your completed services files within 30 days of being notified that the service files have been uploaded to your My Files folder in your Prowess account and, in the case of a POD product, the galley copy has been sent. Files will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Following all guidelines and protocol for fulfilling each respective service.
- Notifying Author via email, prior to starting any work without consent from the Author or having received all of the materials from each Author.
- Returning of all completed services files to the My Files within Author's Prowess account and shipment of one galley copy, in the case of a publishing pack. In the event the Author fails to respond to Prowess' requests for approval, all projects will be deemed APPROVED after 30 days of the initial notification.
- Uploading services files to the Author's My Files folder in your Prowess account when service is complete or galley copy has been sent to Author.
- All Authors, without exception, are subject to additional charges for any work in addition to the scope of work identified in the original Services package purchased.
- In the event that Prowess determines the publishing project requires more work than what is included in the service package that the Author has purchased, Prowess will communicate to Author the additional work required and related additional fees for said work. No work will be performed until payment has been received in full by Prowess. Once Author has purchased the service, Prowess will initiate work in the project.
- In the event of non-payment or returned payment Author's project will be terminated.
- If Author decides not to pay the additional charges for work that exceeds the scope of the original purchase, Prowess will not issue a refund on work already completed. Prowess will complete the project as purchased.
- For questions, concerns or disputes, please contact your Prowess services coordinator IMMEDIATELY so that Prowess can work to find a solution.
- Any requested changes after the project is completed and approved would require the purchase of a new service.
- If the service purchased, includes Prowess Professional Services publishing the book on the Author’s or Authors’ behalf, Prowess will abide by the Prowess Member Agreement for published projects. Your agreement can be viewed at www.prowesspub.com
- Prowess is not responsible for copyright or content.
- Refusal of Content: Prowess reserves the right not to accept material that it deems, in its' sole discretion, to be pornographic, defamatory, inflammatory or patently offensive, or any controversial work that would provide adverse effects on India’s foreign relations. The state is also allowed to place “reasonable restrictions” on work that could disrupt the public order, morality, and/or decency it tries to maintain.
- Once the service is purchased, these Terms and Conditions are binding. Prowess reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions anytime without prior notice.